How to Use Rapid Clamp Tensioners In Formwork Concrete
- Choose A Tie Bar In Required Length
- Put The Tie Bar Inside of the Rapid Clamp Holes(Tie Bar Diameter 6-10mm)
- Insert Tie Bars Into a Set of Formwork Panels (Tie Bar One End With Rapid Clamp At One End)
- Put Plastic Tube Between Formwork Panels and Ensure Formwork Panels Distance Are Correct
- Go Through The Tie Bar to Another Side of the Formwork Panels
- Use Rapid Clamp Tensioners Connect with Formwork Rapid Clamp
- Lock Formwork Rapid Clamp By The Gear of Rapid Clamp Tensioner
- Screw The Rapid Clamp Tensioner Jacks Make the Tie Bars Tighten and Straight
- Unlock Gears and Remove The Tensioner
Wellmade’s Rapid Clamp Tensioners
Wellmades formwork rapid clamp tensioners are compatible with all types of formwork systems. Include steel formwork, timber formwork, aluminum formwork, etc.
The rapid clamp tensioner makes your tie rod setup and removal easier in shuttering and concreting. It straightens the tie rods and prevents failure in the concrete shuttering and structure.
According to the surface treatment, there are painted and galvanized rapid clamp tensioners for your choosing.
Formwork Rapid Clamp Tensioner Spec
|Formwork Tensioner Clamp
|Painted | Galvanized
Send us Inquiry Now