How To Use Anchor Nut
- Insert and Screw Tie Rods In Anchor Nut
- Insert Tie Rods(Open side) In Wallers and Formwork Panels
- Fix Formwork Panel Distance
- Screw and Fix Anchor Nut On Another Side
- Fix Another Side of Anchor Nuts
Formwork Wing Nut VS Anchor Nut
|Items||Wing Nut||Anchor Nut|
|Application||Need Extra Waler Plate||Independent|
|Sizes||D16 & D 20||D16 & D 20|
Anchor Nut Specifications
|Formwork Anchor Nut Specifications|
|D12mm Anchor Nut Spec|
|WAN1201||D12 Anchor Nut||60mm||Ductile||D12mm||0.22 KG|
|WAN1202||D12 Anchor Nut||70mm||Ductile||D12mm||0.22 KG|
|WAN1203||D12 Anchor Nut||100mm||Ductile||D12mm||0.44 KG|
|D14mm Anchor Nut Spec|
|WAN1401||D14 Anchor Nut||60mm||Ductile||D14mm||0.45 KG|
|WAN1402||D14 Anchor Nut||80mm||Ductile||D14mm||0.41 KG|
|D16mm Anchor Nut Ductile Type Spec|
|WAN1602||D16 Anchor Nut||70mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.38 KG|
|WAN1603||D16 Anchor Nut||80mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.45 KG|
|WAN1604||D16 Anchor Nut||90mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.5 KG|
|WAN1605||D16 Anchor Nut||100mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.6 KG|
|WAN1606||D16 Anchor Nut||105mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.8 KG|
|WAN1607||D16 Anchor Nut||110mm||Ductile||D16mm||0.85 KG|
|WAN1608||D16 Anchor Nut||130mm||Ductile||D16mm||1.25 KG|
|D16mm Anchor Nut Forged Type Spec|
|WAN1609||D16 Anchor Nut||130mm||Forged||D16mm||1.26 KG|
|WAN1610||D16 Anchor Nut||100mm||Forged||D16mm||0.7 KG|
|WAN1611||D16 Anchor Nut||110mm||Forged||D16mm||0.9KG|
|D20mm Anchor Nut Cast Type Spec|
|WAN2001||D20 Anchor Nut||110mm||Forged||D20mm||0.85 KG|
|WAN2002||D20 Anchor Nut||130mm||Forged||D20mm||1.2 KG|
Wellmade’s Formwork Anchor Nut
Wellmade suppliers you all types of formwork anchor nuts for your concrete shuttering construction.
- -According to the formwork anchor nut wings quantity, there are 2 wins and 3 wings wing nuts.
- -According to the round plate diameter, the formwork wing nut diameter includes O.D 60mm-O.D130mm round plates. We customize your formwork wing nut in different shapes, types, and diameters.
- – According to the fabrication process, there are forged type and ductile cast iron formwork anchor nuts
- -According to surface treatment, there are black and galvanized concrete formwork wing nuts
Drop Forged Formwork Anchor Wing Nuts
Drop forged formwork wing nuts are very heavy-duty types of anchor nuts. It is forged from heated steel round bars.
Wellmade’s produces many sizes of the forged anchor nuts for your concrete construction. Our quality is at the top and tested with an ultimate load of more than 201 KN. You can find D15-D20mm forged anchor nuts for your concrete tie rod and bars here.
Compare to the cast iron formwork wing nuts, forged anchor nuts need a machinery screw for the internal threads. Which will be a higher cost than cast iron ones.
Wellmade’s Ductile Cast Iron Formwork Anchor Nuts
Ductile cast iron formwork anchor nuts are made of high-strength-grade steel. The formwork anchor nut products are conformed to BS En 1563 EN 45-10 Standard in 450 class.
Ductile cast iron formwork inner threads are able to come out during the casting. Thus it is a type of cheap formwork wing nuts compared to drop forged ones. You can find complete sizes of the concrete formwork ductile cast wing nuts here.