Wellmade Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe
Wellmade carbon steel seamless pipe is also called SMLS pipes. It is manufacturing from steel round bars. The seamless pipe steel bar is also called steel billets. In seamless pipe manufacturing, the steel bars are heated and pierced by a mandrel.
As a scaffolding manufacturer, initially, we manufacture small size carbon steel seamless pipes for scaffolding material. Include O.D 38mm seamless pipe for screw jack base and u head jack threading and O.D 48.3mm for scaffolding tube clamp system construction.
With many years of manufacturing, we produce all sizes of carbon steel seamless pipes from 32mm to 630mm. While the seamless is not only used for our own scaffolding production. Small sizes of the carbon steel seamless piping are used as pressure tubings. While big size carbon steel seamless pipes, which are called transmission tubing. They are used for oil gas production facilities for both onshore and offshore projects.
Seamless Pipe Sizes&Specifications
Wellmade Seamless Pipe Types & Steel Grade
According to the shape of seamless pipes, you can find round seamless pipes, square seamless pipes, and rectangular seamless pipes in Wellmade.
Steel grade of the seamless pipe includes S20C (C22), S355 and S45C(C45), etc. While S20C steel grade is similar to S235 steel of welded steel pipes.
S20C Seamless Steel Pipe Chemical Composition
S20C Seamless Steel Pipe Physical Property
|Tensile Strength||≥ 410|
Wellmade Carbon Seamless Steel Pipe Features
- Low Carbon Steel with high strength
- Withstand High Pressure
- No Welding Line or Joints
With all of the features, the carbon seamless steel pipes are applied in a lot of high-pressure equipment and lines. Like refineries, hydraulic cylinders, hydrocarbon, oil gas infrastructures, etc.
Galvanized VS Black Finishing Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Black finished carbon steel seamless pipe is also called MS seamless pipes. It is self-finished without painting, galvanizing, and coating. You can use the black carbon seamless tubes for construction and structure. While mostly, the black steel seamless tubes are used in steel fabrication for scaffoldings, machinery, equipment etc.
Galvanized carbon steel seamless pipes are galvanizing finishing from the MS black tubes. The galvanizing make the seamless pipes more durable in corrosion-resistant. Thus, galvanizing carbon steel seamless pipes are used in oil gas companies for their offshore and onshore construction projects, permanent infrastructure, chemical & oil high-pressure transmission application, etc.
Seamless Pipe VS Welded Steel Tubes
You can find the same sizes and specifications of welded steel tubes as the steel seamless pipes. Compared to the following points about the seam and seamless pipes to decide which type of steel tubes would be work for you better.
- Seam pipe with welding lines and joints. If you are going to use it for liquid or fluid transmission. Seamless pipes are more stable than the welded ERW pipes
- Seamless pipes are from the round billets, this adds seamless pipe strength and corrosion resistance.
- Seamless pipes steel grade are more flexible than welded pipes. While welded steel tubes steel grade normally S195, S235, S275, and S355.
- Seamless pipes cost is more than welded tube. So you need to consider your construction budget whether it is necessary to use the seamless pipe, or ERW welded pipe is good enough.
- You can find thicker steel pipes which welded ERW tube may be not able to meet up.