Wellmade’s Steel Beam Formwork
If you are seeking beam formwork material for your concrete temporary shuttering, this type of steel beam formwork would be your best choice.
Compare to the traditional timber H20 beams, the steel beam formwork is a type of modular formwork system. It is assembly by prefabricated formwork components and parts.
You can use Wellmade’s steel beam formwork material working for all other types of concrete formwork support. Include column formwork, wall formwork, etc.
Wellmade’s metal beam formwork is finished in the paint. While galvanizing beam formwork products are available too.
Engineeringly, the metal beam formwork is versatile with other types of formwork system, including steel panel formwork system, aluminium formwork and plywood formwork etc.
Feature of the Peri steel beam formwork system:
- Modular forms work fast in construction
- Double C Profile Formwork Beams
- Fabricated with 100mm Spigot Steel Structure at Both Ends of the Beam Formwork
- Use the Steel Formwork Beams as Waler Beam or Stud Support in Construction Engineering.
- Adjustable Beam Formwork Angle Bracket Components Fixes the Formwork Beams According to Your Shuttering Beam Sizes In Construction Concrete.
- Adjustable Forkhead with Spindle is a Component of the Beam Formwork. It Connects with the Formwork Beams Vertical Tube Spigot.
- Wellmade’s Beam Formwork System Parts and Components Can be Used In Slab Formwork and Wall Formwork By Changing Installation and Design.
Beam Formwork Shoring Scaffolding Materials
- Traditional scaffolding frames are used in normal civil, commercial, and industrial construction
- If you want heavy-duty loading scaffolding frames, please apply shoring frames.
More than a scaffolding system, you can use an adjustable post shore for the beam formwork support too. The scaffolding post shores are adjustable to your construction concrete height. You can ask for heavy duty, lightweight, and medium-duty scaffolding steel props for your concrete.
How is Beam Formwork Calculated
In construction concrete, you need to calculate the area of your beam formwork. You can use following steps to calculate the beam formwork framework:
- Measure the cross-section area of your beam formwork, what is the width and what is the height?
- Measure the span of the beam formwork. How long of the beam formwork concrete?
- Multiply each cross section and beam span
- Sum each cross-section area to get the complete beam formwork frameworks.
What are the types of beam formwork?
According to the shape of the beam formwork, there are ring beam, t beam etc. Whatever the types of beam formwork. Wellmade’s beam formwork materials are able to give full support during your concrete pouring.
Technical Data of Wellmade’s Steel Beam Formwork
Peri Beam Formwork Waler Loading Capacity
|Slab Thickness||Secondary Girder||Space||Main Girder||Spindle Load||Beam Load|
- Wellmade’s Peri Beam Formwork Waler Sizes
- Peri Beam Formwork Angle Sizes
- Peri Beam Formwork Forkhead Spindle Sizes